Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Right now I am in Hyderabad. I am just waiting to get back to doing what I love. Studying. I am not one of those bespectacled, high scoring, genious people, but I enjoy studying. And that's one on the strong reasons for chooosing to go for an MS. I want to experience it all over again. And ofcourse at a better place. Hmmm.. there is nothing to beat roorkee in a way though, because that is a peice of heaven. But let me stay on earth and taste reality.
Am I going to US or somewhere else?
The direction that I would finally like to take would be towards the protection of the environment and pollution control. MS in Sustainabilty is a step towards it. I get simply enraged when I see rivers and water bdies in our cities black with waste being dumped/pumped in or when I see a cow eating up a plastic bag that probaly has something edible in it. I don't know how I shall be able prevent all this but I have set out.

2 comments:

vinod said...

good minu...i know that u will succeed in whatever u think and if we can be the part of it at sometime it will be so good.......best of luck

Prashant Das said...

good minu...i also know that u will succeed in whatever u think and if we will be a part of it very soon...
We have complete faith in you..Just be yourself... and not a vilayeti babu... ;)