Saturday, March 24, 2012

More fabulous from Fabindia!!


I cant say enough about the prints at fabindia. They are just fabulous. My sister had gifted me this wonderful fabindia dupatta with beautiful vines and red flowers at my wedding. I waited 2 years to buy something matching to go with it (could not go to India, hence fabinida for 2 years). I was wearing it for the second time I think, while visiting my aunt. It was the monsoon season, we were roaming about the streets of Rishikesh, and it starts pouring. Alas! my new kurta bled onto this very wonderful dupatta and ruined large parts of it.

This is the day I am talking about

Once again not willing to let go of the fabric, I decided to turn into a scarf. But the scarf did not turn out to be large enough to wear without it flying off every two minutes. Here is my Anthropologie  fix. (pun intended )
A string of beads keeps the loose ends in place
Step 2: Make figure '8' with the scarf
Step 3: Fold over and slip it on



No comments: