Friday, January 12, 2007

My Neice

Every now and then I pretend to cry and she turns to me and asks with genuine interest " What's wrong?". I say that I am feeling sad :( She smiles to cheer me up and asks "again?" . Its the sweetest smile in the world wth two huge dimples on the cheeks and then she rushes to give me a hug.

I am sure if were really sad, that hug would make me feel just as cheerful.

Children are real charmers. Their innocence inspires simplicity of thought; their simplicity, out-of-the box thinking; their questions, deeper understanding. It can be a transforming experience to have them around.

4 comments:

vinod said...

hi minu...how are you...aur kitna time hai india aane mein......||||||
its very true a smile of a small find gives so much enthusiasm and energy...i have a small child in my neighbourhood and whenever he comes to our house it always fills with so much laughter and happiness...

Prashant Das said...

Very well said.
When ever I feel disturbed, I turn to my little nephews; play with them, fight with them and talk to them...
Their innocense seems like manifestation of the superpower in them.

Minu said...

Hi Vinod,
I feel so excited when I think of the day I will step of the airport in Delhi. When I was in India I was never so eager to get here as I am now to come back home..hehe :) I miss India so so much. Waise zyada time nahin hai. 4 months to go...
Minu

Unknown said...

hmmm....no words!!! amazing...101% agree with u...can have that soothing feel reading ur blog only...:-)))