Friday, May 08, 2009

Leaving New York

Leaving New York certainly deserves a post.
SomeTHINGS I will certainly miss....

1. The subway tops the list for me. Finding the train jam packed with people when returning home at 4 am makes the weekend feel limitless.
2. Street/Subway music. iPODS are junk once you get feel the beat of the energy of these enthusiastic gritty new york street musicians. The music always brings a bounce to my walk.
3. Food carts. Where else can you grab a freshly made smoothie when rushing to work, completely on the run.
4. The city has my favorite "Made in India" manhole covers.
5. Its safe. I have never felt stalked or lost no matter what the time is.

2 comments:

Prashant Das said...

Now that you explain those things, I realize, that place is truly awesome!!

vinod said...

dost..there are some things u realize when u have left... we re one of them :)